The Welcoming Committee

Hey y'all! Welcome to HEY NATALIE HQ!

I've had this blog since 2011 and I'm excited to get back to it again after an extended hiatus from the blogosphere! I can't wait to see where this leads us! I've got some exciting things planned!


For now though, be patient with me as I build this space from the ground up. (I'm a bit rusty with .coms!) Before I get elbow deep in it though, how's about a little introduction?

As you may have guessed, I'm Natalie. I'm an Air Force wife and mama to Irish twins, Ruby Anneliese and Maverick Harlan Lee. I work PRN at our local hospital, but my life's work is my amazing kiddos! I'm blessed to be able to stay home with them as much as I do.

Some of my favorite hobbies are writing/journaling, traveling and... party planning! I can absolutely get lost in a planning session! I love to read, check out new music with my main squeeze, Christopher and experiment in the kitchen. Our family is active in our community and active in our church - our faith is an integral part of who we are.

A few fun facts:
• I am a self-proclaimed Francophile. I adore all things French.
• One of my favorite foods is sandwiches.
• I love the smell of gasoline.
• If I had to wear one article of clothing for the rest of my life it'd be a crew neck sweatshirt.

Tell me some fun facts bout yourself!

XOXO
Natalie J.



You can find me on Instagram too: ohheyitsnataliej!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentine's Day!